Default Is it possible to use some pictures in an IF function?

I have a set of 12 picture which is actually 2 sets of 6. I want to be able
to put in a number (from a form) and have a certain combination of pictures
showing from this. So if I enter 13 (which means 1 & 3) it will show 2
pictures. I would have to the formula in 2 different cells with 2 different
results.

I am trying to show where something is mounted on a race car. There is 3
hole positions on the upper mount and 3 on the lower, and the combinations

1, 2, or 3 for the first digit for the upper holes, and the same numbers for
the lower positions but this is the second digit, so 11 = upper hole in both
the upper mount and the lower mount or 13 which is the upper hole in the
upper mount and the lower hole in the lower mount. (man I hope this makes
sense!)

Anyway, is it possible to put a link to pictures in an IF function?