KAnoe

Default Combine cells

I have a sheet that has 3 cells that I would like to make one.

Cell G,H, and I The cells are for an address. They are the street #, street
and Unit number.

So some times the cells are null.

Any help would be great.

Keith

Roger Govier

Hi

In Cell J1
=G1&" "&H1&" "&I1

If you want commas between the items, then put a comma between the
quotes in the formula e.g. ", "

Regards

Roger Govier

KAnoe wrote:

I have a sheet that has 3 cells that I would like to make one.

Cell G,H, and I The cells are for an address. They are the street #, street
and Unit number.

So some times the cells are null.

Any help would be great.

Keith

Duke Carey

Simple version

=g1&" "&h1&" "i1

Version to account for Nulls

=g1&rept(" ",len(trim(g1))0)&h1&rept(" ",len(trim(h1))0)&i1