Conditional Formatting

Default Protecting Multiple Sheet

Please help!

How do I protect multiple sheet at the same time?

Thanks
Harlan Grove

"Conditional Formatting" wrote...
How do I protect multiple sheet at the same time?

Only with macros. This has been asked and answered many times, so check the
Google Groups archives.

dominicb

Good morning Conditional Formatting

I have an add-in available free of charge to anyone requesting it that
will (amongst other things) protect / unprotect multiple sheets in one
action with / without password.

HTH

DominicB

--