Dmitry Kopnichev

Default tools helping understand calculations

Hello
I have to understand high volume calculations in a multisheet Excel file.
Are there tools in Excel except the Formula auditing tools that could help
understand?

Ron de Bruin

Start here
http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecrets.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote in message ...
Hello
I have to understand high volume calculations in a multisheet Excel file. Are there tools in Excel except the Formula auditing
tools that could help understand?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Dmitry

I don't understand what you are looking for
Please start a new thread and explain exactly what you want to know.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote in message ...
Is http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecrets.htm about the Excel calculation technic? I need tools to understand aims and economic
sense of formulas.
"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Start here
http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecrets.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote in message ...
Hello
I have to understand high volume calculations in a multisheet Excel file. Are there tools in Excel except the Formula auditing
tools that could help understand?

Dmitry Kopnichev

My selection was moved to another sheet by clicking on the precedent arrow
and I want to come back to the analyzed cell. I can not use the dependencies
arrows because, there are too many dependents. Which one to choose? The
dependents paths are too long for the window where I have to choose. The
Formula auditing toolbar is inconvenient. The precedents arrows are of one
color for all the analyzed cells and are on one line often, so that it is
impossible to distinguish between them.