tjmartin00

Default How do I add dates (mo/day/yr + 6 wks) in Excel ?

I would like to put in a date & then have another column calculate 6 weeks
latter & another column 12 weeks latter.
Alan

With the date in A1
in B1 =A1 +42
in C1 =A1 + 84
Regards,
Alan.

"tjmartin00" wrote in message
I would like to put in a date & then have another column calculate 6 weeks
latter & another column 12 weeks latter.

Sumika

I also need to use this function, I have tried your suggestion and I keep
getting the VALUE in the cell I need the date + x weeks

Below is what I am trying to do:

Date date +4 weeks date + 6 weeks

9.30.05 #VALUE!

Hope you can help

Su

"Alan" wrote:

With the date in A1
in B1 =A1 +42
in C1 =A1 + 84
Regards,
Alan.

"tjmartin00" wrote in message
I would like to put in a date & then have another column calculate 6 weeks
latter & another column 12 weeks latter.

Fred Smith

You need to have a true Excel date in your cell in order for date formulas to
work.

Try entering 9/30/05, and then add 28 (the number of days in 4 weeks) to it.

Fred

"Sumika" wrote in message
I also need to use this function, I have tried your suggestion and I keep
getting the VALUE in the cell I need the date + x weeks

Below is what I am trying to do:

Date date +4 weeks date + 6 weeks

9.30.05 #VALUE!

Hope you can help

Su

"Alan" wrote:

With the date in A1
in B1 =A1 +42
in C1 =A1 + 84
Regards,
Alan.

"tjmartin00" wrote in message
I would like to put in a date & then have another column calculate 6 weeks
latter & another column 12 weeks latter.

Sumika

Thank you Thank you Thank you,,,,, I changed it as you suggested and it
worked,,, guess who is going to be the brain box of the office now,,,,,,,
Thank you

"Sumika" wrote in message
I also need to use this function, I have tried your suggestion and I keep
getting the VALUE in the cell I need the date + x weeks

Below is what I am trying to do:

Date date +4 weeks date + 6 weeks

9.30.05 #VALUE!

Hope you can help