Joe

Default days caculation

Hello

Is there a way you can calculate working days between two days rather that
all days?

Thanks

Ron Moore

This formula will give you the number of weekdays Monday through Friday
which fall in the date interval A1 to B1 inclusive:

=SUMPRODUCT(INT((B1-A1+WEEKDAY(A1-{2,3,4,5,6}))/7))

The bracketed array constant gives the Weekday numbers associated with days
Monday through Friday. Change the bracketed array constant to get a count
for other sets of days. For example, use {1,7} for weekend days (Saturdays
and Sundays), or {2,4,6} for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

This does not account for holidays. If you need to do this, prepare a list
of holidays and reply back for more help. (Although I don't use NETWORKDAYS,
I'm sure you'd have to do this in that case too).