Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Richard Buttrey

Default Simplifying array formula which evaluates as error.

Hi,

I have the array formula see below

{=SUM((kpi_Code=$C11&L$15)*(kpi_CD0)*(kpi_AFD0)* (kpi_CD))*100}

which is the divisor element within a larger array formula. When this
subset divisor element evaluates to zero, obviously the cell returns
the #Div/0! result.

I know I could wrap the whole formula in an If Iserror to get round
this, i.e.

If(iserror(large_formula),"",(large_formula)

but this makes the whole formula - well much larger. Is there a more
elegant way of arranging this in order to keep the whole formula as
small as possible?

TIA

__
Richard Buttrey