Damholdt

Default Excel-comments entered by users disappear in a shared excel-sheet

When one of the users enters comments in a shared spreadsheet - they
disappear, when I save (adminstrator) the sheet.

Also - hidden columns, locked windows does not have any effect on the other
users screen.

Thank you for any suggestions.
Thomasb

I am also using a shared excel workbook with a number of users accessing it
at any time. However, some comments seem to be disappearing from each
worksheet for no particular reason when saved. It may work fine for a few
days but then comments entered on one specific day will dissapear.

Very frustrating and any help would also be much appreciated.
THOMASB