Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Arlene T

Default How do you have the file path print on all pages?

In Excel is there a way to have the file path print on all worksheets
created. I would like to set it up to automatically insert the file path on
all documents. I have done the header/footer set up but it only prints on
one page unless I set it up on each page separately.

Thanks