Nospam

Default date ?

Please can anyone offer help on how to conditionally format a column of
cells, so that if a date is placed in a cell, ( when I made the visit) the
cell will change colour after , say, 22 days from the date entered.( when I
need to go again )

I visit students and need to keep regular visits on roughly a 3 week
interval and need reminders !!

Does this make sense ?

Bob

Max

Assume dates are in col A, data from row2 down

Select col A
Click Format Conditional Formatting
Make the settings for condition 1 as:
Formula is: =AND(TODAY()-A122,A1<"")
Click Format button Patterns tab Orange? OK
Click OK at the main dialog

Test the triggering by entering a few dates in col A
which are more than 22 days ago
and a couple which are less than 22 days ago
Those which are more should be accordingly colored
--
Rgds
Max
"Nospam" wrote in message
Please can anyone offer help on how to conditionally format a column of
cells, so that if a date is placed in a cell, ( when I made the visit) the
cell will change colour after , say, 22 days from the date entered.( when

need to go again )

I visit students and need to keep regular visits on roughly a 3 week
interval and need reminders !!

Does this make sense ?

Bob

Biff

Hi!

Assume the date is entered in cell A1

Conditional Formatting
Formula is: =AND(ISNUMBER(A1),TODAY()=A1+22)
Click the Format button and select the style(s) desired
OK out

Biff