Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kat

Default Count If 2 Diff Values Appear on Several Worksheets w/in Workbook

I am trying to count how many times a Sales Rep's name appears and the
corresponding referral source within several worksheets on the same workbook.
Always same columns (H and K) on each worksheet. First worksheet is "Green"
Last worksheet is "Montana", Sales Rep name is Lenny and referral source is
Kat or Pam. I am trying to put in
-COUNTIF((Green!:Montana!H2:H500,"Lenny")*AND(Green !:Montana!K2:K500,"kat"))
What am I doing wrong? Been so long since I learned this stuff...Any help
is much appreciated! Thanks!