hdc

Default How do I find and replace "values" (like #N/A) in a worksheet?

When I use V-lookup, I often have numerous results that appear as "#N/A". I
would like to be able to delete all of the "#N/A" values, or replace them
with a 0, withour have to individually select and delete them.
Dave Peterson

If you've already converted to values, then:
select your range
edit|Replace
and replace all.

If you want to adjust your =vlookup() formula:

=if(iserror(vlookup()),"",vlookup())
or
=if(iserror(vlookup()),0,vlookup())

--

Dave Peterson
olasa

Here are some solutions:
http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hlight=lookupv

Hope it helped
Ola Sandström

--
olasa
olasa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17760

Junior Member

Location: Ohio

I made a small utility to do this programmatically. Assuming your formula returns correct results and has correct syntax, this utility adds an ISERROR OR ISNA to cell error values. It also allows for specifying text or characters to be used in the errors place, and for the ISEROR and ISNA to be programmatically removed from the formula

You can download it here

http://jlxl.net/Excel/downloads.html
Justin Labenne
www.jlxl.net

Last edited by JustinLabenne : June 12th 05 at 12:15 AM Reason: typo