dcd123

Default sumproduct won't accept wildcards

I have a sumproduct function with two criteria, one of which is only one
word of cells that contain several words. I have tried using wildcards
but the result is 0. I have also tried a countif in the second
criteria, still to no avail.

Thank you.

--
dcd123
dcd123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25396

dcd123

No one needs to reply to this. I had asked a similar question last
month and got the correct way to do this. Oh how the memory goes as we
age!