dlrvh1984

Default In Excel 2003, under the File menu the Permission link is missing

Some of our Excel programs on a couple workstations are missing the
Permission option that is found normally in the File Menu.

Gord Dibben

To use Information Rights Management you must install Microsoft Windows Rights
Management Client.

Perhaps this is a problem?

Try ToolsCustomizeCommandsFile.

Scroll down to the Permissions icon and drag it to your toolbar or File mneu.

Click on it and see what you get.

You may have to download the client for IRM.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP