Daisies013084

Default using ============

Hi, I have a question. Instead of actually typing ====== or ------------ , is
there a function or formula that allows me display this sort of design on the
spreadsheet instead of manually having to type it in. Thanks
For example my spreadsheet looks like this:

Demand
2
5
7
2
===== Instead of typing it, I would like to learn the formula or function
to use
17 this design.

Thanks.

Chip Pearson

Use a custom number format like

#,##0*=

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Daisies013084" wrote
in message
Hi, I have a question. Instead of actually typing ======
or ------------ , is
there a function or formula that allows me display this sort of
design on the
spreadsheet instead of manually having to type it in. Thanks
For example my spreadsheet looks like this:

Demand
2
5
7
2
===== Instead of typing it, I would like to learn the
formula or function
to use
17 this design.

Thanks.

Dave Peterson

It works for me if I have
Tools|Options|transition tab|transition navigation keys
checked.

JBoulton wrote:

The old Lotus 123 '\=' works too.
--
Jim

"Daisies013084" wrote:

Hi, I have a question. Instead of actually typing ====== or ------------ , is
there a function or formula that allows me display this sort of design on the
spreadsheet instead of manually having to type it in. Thanks
For example my spreadsheet looks like this:

Demand
2
5
7
2
===== Instead of typing it, I would like to learn the formula or function
to use
17 this design.

Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson
Dave Peterson

One mo

type:
=

Then format|cell|alignment tab|Horizontal text alignment
choose: Fill

Daisies013084 wrote:

Hi, I have a question. Instead of actually typing ====== or ------------ , is
there a function or formula that allows me display this sort of design on the
spreadsheet instead of manually having to type it in. Thanks
For example my spreadsheet looks like this:

Demand
2
5
7
2
===== Instead of typing it, I would like to learn the formula or function
to use
17 this design.

Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson

JBoulton

You're right about that requirement. I'm an old lotus guy so I have to use
that setting or I couldn't function.
--
Jim

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

It works for me if I have
Tools|Options|transition tab|transition navigation keys
checked.

JBoulton wrote:

The old Lotus 123 '\=' works too.
--