Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
wrinkle35

Default Date Formula

I am just wondering how I can tackle a specific formula.
I have a company list that is sorted by date. Is there a way that if
that date has not been changed in 190 days that it will be 'flagged' in
some way?.
I think that conditional formatting will solve that problem, but I
don't know how to write the formula. Can anyone show me how to tackle
this?

--
wrinkle35
wrinkle35's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2374