Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JustGolf

Default Some help needed

I have 18 columns of numbers, I need to figure out how to
highlight the lowest number in each column, only if it is a unique
value... in other words, only if it doesn't match any other number in
that column. I'd also like that number somehow paired up with it's
row's indentifier and put somewhere in a report. Any help would be
appreciated. JustGolf

--
JustGolf
JustGolf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27326