Robyn 2005

Default In excel, how can I create a towards column in a single box?

Using excel
I want to creat a downward list in the field box and when I hit enter it
just moves me to the nest box.
I want a list like this: 6.1A
8.2A
9.3B

Thanks

bpeltzer

Select Tools on the menu bar, then Options... Click on the Edit tab. Make
sure that "Move selection after Enter" is checked and choose "Down" from the
drop-down. (I've running Office 2000, so some of the verbiage may differ on
your system).