Old May 30th 22, 01:21 PM
Banned

Default Office 365 email backup

Using Shoviv Office 365 Backup & Restore Tool, it is possible to backup office 365 email and other data to PST files. It also enables them to restore them later on from any located place. It has an easy-to-use interface for those who aren't even tech-savvy.
This software offers an appropriate office 365 email backup without losing any data. It allows users to take advantage of the Scheduler feature. The scheduler feature enables to arrange the backup Office 365 email to run daily, weekly, and monthly. It backs up your Office 365 mailboxes, including your primary mailbox, archive mailboxes, and public folders. An Incremental backup option is there to resume the backup process in case of interruption and avoid duplicates.
It maintains the integrity of the data and the structure of the folders with excellence. With its free trial edition, one may evaluate all of its capabilities for office 365 email backup.

For more details, visit:- https://www.shoviv.com/blog/all-you-...ce-365-backup/