Junior Member

Default Excel Array assistance needed

Can someone help me with an array to auto calculate a payroll sheet based on time and leave entered? I'm using Excel 2010.

The attached spreadsheet shows the time/leave/shift type color coded to show where the sum of total hours for each should be recorded in the REG, HW, OT, CE, D2 or D3 columns.

Any assistance you all can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Below is the leave/shift type legend:
CE – Comp time Earned
HCE - Comp time Earned on Holiday
HW – Holiday Worked
HOT – Overtime Worked on Holiday
S – Sick Time
AL – Administrative Leave
V – Vacation
CT – Comp time Taken
J – Jury Duty
P – Personal Leave
D2 – 2nd Shift
D3 – 3rd Shift

Last edited by The last Excel Novice : November 5th 19 at 08:43 PM
Junior Member

Default attachment

attached zip file
Attached Files
File Type: zip Payroll example.zip (10.2 KB, 8 views)