Junior Member

Default How to get maximum marks attempted

Hi,

I am preparing marks sheet for 5 subjects each with different maximum marks.

After 5 subejcets last two headings are total marks & max marks attempeted

For total marks I am using "sum" function for the row.

I need to get total maximum marks attempted by students.

once I enter the marks against respective subjects including Zero, max marks attempted column should show the total of max marks In case student is absent I will not enter any number and cell will be left blank.

As attach files extension does not have excel not able to upload sample format.

Please help, thanks in advance

Aryan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I am preparing marks sheet for 5 subjects each with different maximum
marks.

After 5 subejcets last two headings are total marks & max marks
attempeted

For total marks I am using "sum" function for the row.

I need to get total maximum marks attempted by students.

once I enter the marks against respective subjects including Zero, max
marks attempted column should show the total of max marks In case
student is absent I will not enter any number and cell will be left
blank.

As attach files extension does not have excel not able to upload sample
format.

Please help, thanks in advance

Aryan

Have a look here for *StudentGradesManager.xls* to see how I've been doing this

https://app.box.com/s/j6rzrnhxkudtekng15fxf3pxnumbuxvq

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!