Junior Member

Smile Help with TEXT function, returning wrong day.

Hello. I'm having difficulties with the TEXT function, it is returning the wrong day for a date.

B2 Contains the following: 03/08/2017
The function is: =TEXT(B2,"dddd")
I checked the actual calendar and it was Sunday, but it's returning Thursday for some reason.
Can anyone help me out pleaaase :0
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help with TEXT function, returning wrong day.

Hi,

Am Sat, 19 May 2018 17:39:00 +0100 schrieb crowleysmoose:

Hello. I'm having difficulties with the TEXT function, it is returning
the wrong day for a date.

B2 Contains the following: 03/08/2017
The function is: =TEXT(B2,"dddd")
I checked the actual calendar and it was Sunday, but it's returning
Thursday for some reason.

my calendar shows for the 3rd August 2017 THURSDAY.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10