Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Google Sheets - Help formatting Column based on values in another column.

Hey,

I'm working in Google sheets and trying to have a value in column M strikethrough if the value in the same row but column F does not contain "xxxx".

Example:

Column M has dates and Column F has a status of an order.
If the status of cell in column F, is not "approved", I want the date in Column M to strikethrough...

..... is that possible?

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hey,

I'm working in Google sheets and trying to have a value in column M
strikethrough if the value in the same row but column F does not contain
"xxxx".

Example:

Column M has dates and Column F has a status of an order.
If the status of cell in column F, is not "approved", I want the date in
Column M to strikethrough...

.... is that possible?

Thanks in advance.

My suggestion should work there as well, but you'll have to use their
feature[s] to do it if you want it to be native to GoogleSheets.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc