Junior Member

Default Creating an appointment worksheet

Hi,
I'm trying to generate an appointment worksheet, where I have, say 10 employees and each day split into 15 minute sections. Some appointments can be 15mins, and some as much as 3 hours.
From the worksheet I want to be able to drag and drop to, for example, give he appointment to another employee.

The bit after that, i'd like to collate the details of the appointments in a list order so I can export in into an invoicing database, which already exists in Access.

I've attached a rough idea of what i'm looking for help with
Attached Files
File Type: zip New_SheetRev1.zip (8.8 KB, 7 views)