missdona

Default tab scrolling buttons - excel 2003

My tab scrolling buttons (the arrows by the tabs) are not responding. I have
to click on the tabs to navigate. Do I have an incorrect setting?
Gord Dibben

The arrows in question do not navigate from one sheet to the next and select
sheets.

The arrows only scroll the sheet tabs if some are hidden by the lower scroll
bar.

To move to(select)sheets you can use CTRL + Page Up and Page Down

Gord Dibben Excel MVP