sktnggtr

Default Comparing ranges and deleting

Good morning, I am in need of some help. I have 1 spreadsheet with
multiple worksheets in it. I need to take a section of 1 worksheet and
compare it to the entire second worksheet to look for duplicates. If
the duplicates are found, I need those duplicates to be deleted from
both worksheets. I did find a way to locate the duplicates, the
problem is these ranges are thousands of rows and it's very hard to
have to scroll to find the dups. I'm not really good with macros, so,
is there an easier way to do this? I don't even know how to start.
Thanks for your help.

--
sktnggtr
sktnggtr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27201