Old February 29th 16, 03:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default IF statement to show Late Arrival

I have a spreadsheet where I am entering arrival times. I would like for the text to be RED and BOLD if the time is later than 8:00am.

I started with IF(B2=8:00 am) but I know that is way too simplified.

I greatly appreciate any help that can be provided.

Old February 29th 16, 03:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Am Mon, 29 Feb 2016 07:09:17 -0800 (PST) schrieb :

I have a spreadsheet where I am entering arrival times. I would like for the text to be RED and BOLD if the time is later than 8:00am.

I started with IF(B2=8:00 am) but I know that is way too simplified.

try:
=B25/6
or
=B2TIME(20,0,0)
in conditional formatting

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional