Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default pivot table

Hi !
I have a column of names which I need to include in a pivot table but I need the pivot table to show me only the unique count of names.

NAme Month
a may
a may
a may
b may
b may
b may
c may
c may
a jun
a jun
a jun
b jun
b jun
b jun

So I need the pivot table to show

MAy JUN
3 2

so this basically shows there are 3 names in may and 2 in june.

Please help!
Thanks in advance !
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Nitya,

Am Tue, 16 Jun 2015 02:59:00 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Nitya Satheesh:

NAme Month
a may
a may
a may
b may
b may
b may
c may
c may
a jun
a jun
a jun
b jun
b jun
b jun

copy your data to another range = Data = Remove Duplicates and create
the Pivot table with the new data range.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional