Mosqui

Default Information from column to row

How do I transfer the information of a culumn to a row, typing is not an
option because the column is too long.

Thanks again to the all the people who answer and I hope some day I can help
someone else.

Mosqui

Gord Dibben

Just a note here.

You mention the column is too long to re-type.

If more than 256 rows in the column, you cannot Transpose.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP