Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Preston Nuckols

Default vlookup reverts to data from a previous report

Sometimes my VLOOKUP values change in an open spreadsheet when I open another
spreadsheet with similar VLOOKUP formulas. If I close the spreadsheet and
save the changes without noticing it can jack my report up pretty good.

Theres several other analyst here whove run into that from time to time,
but no one knows whats going on or how to fix it.

Has anyone had a similar experience or know how to avoid that?