Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Macros help

Hi Dear's,

Please hlep me with Macros,

I have problem with multiple sheets need to update corresponding status as per the order number in master sheet.

Worksheet 1 "Master" is a list of orfer numbers that gets updated several times daily (some order numbers are deleted and others are added as they
are brought in and shipped out).
Worksheet 2 is a "Group1" log that is manually filled out every day, then
printed and erased at 9am the following morning. Master loaded are posted
on this sheet along with the order number, Status, Date, and other stuff.

How do I automatically update the "Master" sheet (with the date loaded,
order number, loader, etc.) when the operator fills in the cells on the
"daily" worksheet? Bear in mind the info on the "Group1" sheet will disappear
before dawn the following day. I want the data to stay with the Master
number on the "Master" sheet.

It seems to me the only way is to get the master number off the "Group1"
worksheet and look it up on the "Master" sheet and copy/paste the info into
the appropriate cells in columns to the right of the order number.

Like this I have Group2, Group3,Group4, Group5 sheets are there , these all data columns with ordernumber & status, that shold be vlookup with Master file order number & paste that corresponding status in the Group1, Group2, Group3, Group4, Group5 Columns in the respective in the master sheet.

Please help me with code.

Thanks & Regards
Venkat