Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Reference the same cell based on tab name

I have a worksheet listing all of our locations. On a summary tab, I want to pull a certain cell number based on the tab name but I can't figure out how to change the reference so that I can fill based on tab name. Column A has all of our branch numbers that correlate with the tabs. I want to pull out cell B17 from each of those tabs. Any ideas? Thanks!