Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default year cant change

hi
i want to create this format for year-
2001-02
2002-03
2003-04

but when i enter 2001-02 and drag-in it give me this result-
2001-02
2001-03
2001-04

is any option to create format i need!!!! thanx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

ataurrahman.acca wrote:

i want to create this format for year-
2001-02
2002-03
2003-04

but when i enter 2001-02 and drag-in it give me this result-
2001-02
2001-03
2001-04

is any option to create format i need!!!! thanx

Not with just dragging like that. You need to use a formula, as Claus pointed
out, or else write some code in VBA to handle it.

--
Sweet little words, unlike nothing I have heard.