Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Created invoices in Excel - not working in Drive

I created several invoice templates in Excel using data validation drop down lists and vlookup to populate the type of service being provided and the rate. I used other cells to count the number of sessions. I also locked each of the cells that I don't want anyone to accidentally change or erase the formulas (the vlookups). When we placed them in Drive today for use, the drop down list is not visible (so it no longer works, I guess). The invoice is rendered useless.

Can you offer any help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I created several invoice templates in Excel using data validation
drop down lists and vlookup to populate the type of service being
provided and the rate. I used other cells to count the number of
sessions. I also locked each of the cells that I don't want anyone to
accidentally change or erase the formulas (the vlookups). When we
placed them in Drive today for use, the drop down list is not visible
(so it no longer works, I guess). The invoice is rendered useless.

Can you offer any help?

Can you upload your template somewhere so we can download and have a
look? I use this one...

https://www.box.com/home/

...where you can sign up (free) and start using in short order!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc