Junior Member

Default Copy 2 cells to 1 cell

I have 2 spreadsheets and I need to copy 2 cells in 1 spreadsheet into 1 cell in the other spreadsheet....and I do not know how to do this. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

BigGuy wrote:

I have 2 spreadsheets and I need to copy 2 cells in 1 spreadsheet into 1
cell in the other spreadsheet....and I do not know how to do this.

Need to tell us exactly what you want to do.

If you just want to concatenate 2 values (stick them together; "1" + "2" =
"12") do this:

='C:\path\to\[file1.xlsx]Sheet1'!A1&'C:\path\to\[file2.xlsx]Sheet1'!A2

If you want to do anything else, clarify.

--
They're great. Absolutely fabulous.
We don't blame you one bit for flaunting them.