Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional formatting dates

Hey guy's,

I have sheet with some data for employe info. One column Is there ID's expire date
In this column I need to use the conditional formatting to make alert by green color before 2 month of the expire date and the yellow color before one month and from the expire date and up till today getting red.

Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I have sheet with some data for employe info.
One column Is there ID's expire date
In this column I need to use the conditional
formatting to make alert by green color
before 2 month of the expire date and the
yellow color before one month and from the
expire date and up till today getting red.

which version of Excel do you use?
Maybe, this article will help you:
http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/qu...rmat4_2010.php

--
Cheers,
Lisa
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 7:17:49 PM UTC+3, Lisa Wilke-Thissen wrote:
Hi,

I have sheet with some data for employe info.

One column Is there ID's expire date

In this column I need to use the conditional

formatting to make alert by green color

before 2 month of the expire date and the

yellow color before one month and from the

expire date and up till today getting red.

which version of Excel do you use?

Maybe, this article will help you:

http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/qu...rmat4_2010.php

--

Cheers,

Lisa

Sorry but i need the expire dates which is written in the column it self, not today date
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

[http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/qu...mat4_2010.php]

Sorry but i need the expire dates which
is written in the column it self, not today date

But the number of days between today's date and expire dates is important,
isnt it?

1. Cell Value is less than or equal to =Today()
Format: Red

2. Cell Value is between =Today() and =Today()+30
Format: Yellow

3. Cell Value is greater than or equal to = Today()+60

--
Cheers,
Lisa