Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sports summary sheet - think I put this in wrong place originally

I am working on a sport summary sheet. I need to find the points scored for a specific team and the points scored against a specific team. Each Team game is in a "HomeTeam" or "AwayTeam' field, with their respective opponent in the 'other' field. The teams score is in a "HomeScore" or "AwayScore" field. Can anybody help me with a formula that will 'SUM' the total of points scored for and a total of points scored against a team on a 'ladder' against any and all teams? Team names on the ladder are listed in N4:N20.

TIA
Esra (^-^)<
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Monday, October 14, 2013 5:10:22 PM UTC+13, Esradekan wrote:
I am working on a sport summary sheet. I need to find the points scored for a specific team and the points scored against a specific team. Each Team game is in a "HomeTeam" or "AwayTeam' field, with their respective opponent in the 'other' field. The teams score is in a "HomeScore" or "AwayScore" field. Can anybody help me with a formula that will 'SUM' the total of points scored for and a total of points scored against a team on a 'ladder' against any and all teams? Team names on the ladder are listed in N4:N20.

TIA

Esra (^-^)<

Thanks anyway for your help. I have worked out what appears to be a longer way of doing things, but it works.

:D

Esra