Junior Member

Default Calculate Total Hours when Overlapping Occurs

Hello Excel Banter Community,
I have been searching over the internet and have come across valuable information to help with my question but I am at a loss. In my spreadsheet I have put formulas in column O and P. In column O I am checking the span and if it's true put a 0 and if it's false enter a 1 so that I could multiply this column to column N in which I have already calculated the total hours. However looking closer at the data I see that this formula is not working as expected. So I went and found the formula in column P to validate and as you see the TRUE/FALSE does not align with the formula in column O. I am asking for your help in calculating the total hours and be able to find the min date/hour and max date/hour in which that overlap occurred so that I can eventually plot this by month.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Overlap Hours.zip (20.8 KB, 47 views)