Junior Member

Default Index Match & #values

I am using an Index function, together with MATCH. The index refers to a separate workbook. The problem occurs when the INDEX imports data from an empty cell.

From one sheet it simply displayed nothing (this is what I need).
When I've added an Index to this Index (meaning... INDEX function + another INDEX function) it returned #VALUE where the second INDEX encountered a blank cell.

Is there anything I can do to overcome this issue? Maybe something to ignore the particular INDEX function if it returns a #VALUE result?

Thanks a lot,
Dan