Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sumproduct Help!

Hello I need help with a Sumproduct formula.

I have a column with dates another with times and the last one with number of calls
Example
A B c
1/2/2013 12:00 AM 3
1/2/2013 1:00 AM 4
1/2/2013 2:00 AM 1
1/2/2013 3:00 AM 6

I need a Sumproduct formula tha will add calls between 1:00 am and 3:00 am Only
Based on date and time look ups. I can not use the SUMIFS OR COUND IFS Because Im usint and external spreadsheet as my data source and it will not update unless you have the data spreadsheet open. So im stuck using a Sumproduct.
Member

May be!
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A4=A1),--(B1:B4=1/24),--(B1:B4<=3/24),C1:C4)

Or you can use cell reference to refer to a time & dates in cells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hello I need help with a Sumproduct formula.

I have a column with dates another with times and the last one with number of calls
Example
A B c
1/2/2013 12:00 AM 3
1/2/2013 1:00 AM 4
1/2/2013 2:00 AM 1
1/2/2013 3:00 AM 6

I need a Sumproduct formula tha will add calls between 1:00 am and 3:00 am Only
Based on date and time look ups. I can not use the SUMIFS OR COUND IFS Because Im usint and external spreadsheet as my data source and it will not update unless you have the data spreadsheet open. So im stuck using a Sumproduct.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Monday, April 8, 2013 5:01:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Hello I need help with a Sumproduct formula. I have a column with dates another with times and the last one with number of calls Example A B c 1/2/2013 12:00 AM 3 1/2/2013 1:00 AM 4 1/2/2013 2:00 AM 1 1/2/2013 3:00 AM 6 I need a Sumproduct formula tha will add calls between 1:00 am and 3:00 am Only Based on date and time look ups. I can not use the SUMIFS OR COUND IFS Because Im usint and external spreadsheet as my data source and it will not update unless you have the data spreadsheet open. So im stuck using a Sumproduct.

Thank you Claus