Junior Member

Question Copy formula not skipping reference cell?

I'm trying to make a chart containing formulas with references to other sheets.

The reference sheets has data with no rows skipped.

I'm trying to skip rows in the chart and pull data from a column in the reference sheet without skipping any rows or having to insert blank rows to index in the correct sequence. appreciated