Member

Default Active Calendar

OK, I know how to put a calendar in a cell in Excel 2010 (add in, picker etc.). However, the dates I'm inputting are being pulled from a table and the data needs to be calculated (Sum/index/match function below the dates). So the dates need to be active. I have no clue if I'm using the right lingo...but I hope so.

Unfortunately, when I use the add in and put the date in there, the forumula below no loger works (the cell behind the calendar is still blank). Is there any way around this? Can't the cell recognize the date that is being entered?

I searched the forums first for this, but all I saw was how to get the calendar...which isn't enough. Sorry guys/gals. I appreciate your help!

J-
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanK1 View Post
OK, I know how to put a calendar in a cell in Excel 2010 (add in, picker etc.). However, the dates I'm inputting are being pulled from a table and the data needs to be calculated (Sum/index/match function below the dates). So the dates need to be active. I have no clue if I'm using the right lingo...but I hope so.

Unfortunately, when I use the add in and put the date in there, the forumula below no loger works (the cell behind the calendar is still blank). Is there any way around this? Can't the cell recognize the date that is being entered?

I searched the forums first for this, but all I saw was how to get the calendar...which isn't enough. Sorry guys/gals. I appreciate your help!

J-
Could you post an example worksheet showing what you have so far?