Junior Member

Default Date Range and Time Range IF Statment

Hello All, this is my first time posting and saw all the great help people have done for others and figured i might give it a shot!

I am in advertising and am trying to do some trending, I am trying to find certain data with specific date and time ranges which are called dayparts.

For example, I have a bunch of data over the course of a couple of months that I am looking to find out all shows that aired Monday through Friday from 6PM to 11PM. I have tried a bunch of things but I cant figure out how to do it properly, If any one knows how to do this i would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks a lot!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

We ned to know the format of your data. For example, is there a column for date or day? Is thee a separate column for time ? What are the columns ?