Junior Member

Default How to Time time Diff for Completion of Activity (Exc Holiday List & Non Bus Hours)

Guys i need help with a function in Excel.

I need to substract the time difference to identify the time taken to complete a task, however the following needs to be included

- List of Holidays
- During Business Hours Only

Hence if
A1 = Activity Start Date
B2 = Activity End Date
X1 = Business Hours Start Time
X2 = Business Hours End Time
R1:13 = List of Holidays

How would i get this done ?

I dont want to use the work days formula as it excludes Weekends.

Please help !
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_me View Post
Guys i need help with a function in Excel.

I need to substract the time difference to identify the time taken to complete a task, however the following needs to be included

- List of Holidays
- During Business Hours Only

Hence if
A1 = Activity Start Date
B2 = Activity End Date
X1 = Business Hours Start Time
X2 = Business Hours End Time
R1:13 = List of Holidays

How would i get this done ?

I dont want to use the work days formula as it excludes Weekends.

Please help !

Any luck guys ? Is this possible or aint ?
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_me View Post
Guys i need help with a function in Excel.

I need to substract the time difference to identify the time taken to complete a task, however the following needs to be included

- List of Holidays
- During Business Hours Only

Hence if
A1 = Activity Start Date
B2 = Activity End Date
X1 = Business Hours Start Time
X2 = Business Hours End Time
R1:13 = List of Holidays

How would i get this done ?

I dont want to use the work days formula as it excludes Weekends.

Please help !
If you can post an example workbook you'll get a reply much sooner....