Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Function to Return a Date Value Q

I looking for a function that will return the value that is in one of
5 cells that is matches the closest to Todays date. Thus -

I have 5 date values in cells A5 to E5
Todays date is in A1
In A10 I want to return the value of one of A5-E5 that is closest to
todays date that is in A1