Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Add Values that Match 2 Criteria Q

I'm trying to add up values in a large row of data that meets 2
criteria. I am getting an anser returned of 0, which is incorrect. I
must have something wrong in my formula, which is

=SUMPRODUCT((Country=B9)*(PayType="RATE 1 - 2012"),(Salary))

The following I have set as named ranges of the data:- Country;
PayType and Salary

Thus, the above would be explained as:- Sum Total all the 'Salary'
values that equal the Specified PayType for all Values that match B9
in the range 'Country'

I hope I've exlained the above clearly