Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default display repeating row information in columns

How can I display information that repeats in rows, in columns?

Everything is driven in this case by account. The problem is that account could be repeated between 1 and 22 times. For each of these (up to 22) I need a column for Code1 (1) through Code1 (22) and Code2 (1) through Code2 (22)

Example:

Account | Code 1 | Code 2
123 | 1 | 2
345 | 3 | 2