Junior Member

Default drop down list and Locking certain cells

I want to create a drop down list of a few names. At the end of the shift I want to be able to lock a the cells in which they entered in information (which would be the row of information in which their name is entered) after their shift is closed.

Basically I have 60 rows of information and at the end of each row would be a drop down list of their names and at the end of the shift I want all the rows in which they entered informaton from column B-G to lock.

Any of that possible?