Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto Filter Multiple Criteria

Hello
I have an employee listing with individual task qualifications for
each employee. There are 20 tasks at this time. I would like to be
able to provide a list of employees that are qualified for sets of
tasks. So this may be any combination of 1 -20 tasks. Column D
contains the qualifications and would have, for instance, Task1
Task2, Task4, Task6, etc, So I would like to have a list of employees
that are qualified on task1,task4,task6 and task10, Custom auto filter
only allows 2 critreon. What would be the best way to accomplish
this?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:23:17 AM UTC-5, Steve wrote:
Hello
I have an employee listing with individual task qualifications for
each employee. There are 20 tasks at this time. I would like to be
able to provide a list of employees that are qualified for sets of
tasks. So this may be any combination of 1 -20 tasks. Column D
contains the qualifications and would have, for instance, Task1
Task2, Task4, Task6, etc, So I would like to have a list of employees
that are qualified on task1,task4,task6 and task10, Custom auto filter
only allows 2 critreon. What would be the best way to accomplish
this?
Thanks!

You can use datafilterADVANCED filter.
If all else fails send your file direct to dguillett1 @gmail.com