Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I copy several rows from one sheet to another...

I am currently doing...

ActQty.Entirerow.Copy Destination:=Sheets(1).Cells(.Rows.Count,
"A").End(xlUp).Offset(1,0)

....but the copied rows are copied to the bottom of the destination sheet.

I want the copied rows to start at row 15 of the destination sheet, not the
bottom. I also want just the data copied. I do not want the copied rows to
wipe out my cell formatting on the destination sheet.

Thanks!